"Very happy with this purchase, it did exactly what was expected and at great value. I choose the low cost delivery option and this came in on time. Great Value. High quality, low price!"
How to Fix the Problem That Wii Remote Controller Not Syncing
"Why does my wii remote still will not work even after syncing?
I've tried all the troubleshooting possible for syncing my wii remote, which worked great this morning but all of the sudden started to flash the four lights this evening. Nothing I read on the nintendo site works at all and I really don't want to have to send it in for repairs. Any suggestions?"
What is Wii Remote Actually?
Before we move further on how to fix the Wii remote syncing problem, let us go thought roughly what is Wii remote. Wii remote build up with two small flat pieces of silicon that rest against silicon springs, which keep them in place. When you move the Wii remote around, the centrifuge weight of these silicon pieces is measured, registered and translated to video game input. The main feature of Wii remote capable to detect motion sensing which allows the user to interact with and manipulate items on screen via movement and pointing through the use of accelerator and optical sensor technology.
How to sync A Wii Remote Controller
The Wii Remote that came with your Wii console is synced at the factory. Use the steps below to add additional Wii Remotes, or to re-synchronize a Wii Remote with the Wii console. To temporarily use a Wii Remote on another console, see One Time Mode synchronization by clicking here.
Note: how to Make sure you have placed batteries in the Wii Remote.
1. Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
2. Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote you wish to sync up, and open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console. (The SD Card Slot is the small door located near the disc drive slot.)
3. Press and release the SYNC button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote; the Player LED will blink. Quickly press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console.
4. When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
5. This procedure must be followed for each additional Wii Remote added to the system.
If your remote for Wii still does not work, the best way is writing to Wii Customer Service.
Also, If possible, get another Wii Remote for a try.